Nike and ukactive Kids are searching for England’s Active School Heroes - and are calling for nominations!
Recognising the achievements of Primary School Heroes in getting kids active.
Active kids are healthier, happier and more successful. They perform better in their classrooms, communities and future careers.
By championing these heroes, it is hoped to inspire school communities across England to get even more kids moving and transform Generation Inactive into Generation Active.
There are great examples of heroes out there, working day-in, day-out to introduce fun and play into the school day and get kids moving.
That’s why ukactive Kids and Nike are launching Active School Hero to recognise the achievements of those people working in primary schools across England who are helping to get kids active.
Every nominee/nominator will receive fantastic tools to champion the great work their Active School Hero does, and can then use these in assemblies’, classrooms and on social media.
Every nominated primary school staff member will also have an opportunity to:
• Become Active School Hero 2021
• Receive inspiration from a Nike athlete
• Widen their peer network across England
• Receive exclusive sporting experience for their schools provided by award lead partner Nike
• Attend a professional development event with international experts
• Act as an ambassador for Active School Hero 2022
Join in and celebrate your Active School Heroes - all nominating information can be found here.