Membership Renewals for 2019 are now being accepted.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last 12 months. We value all contributions to British Orienteering, and memberships make up the lifeblood of our National Governing Body. Your continued support is extremely important to us and very much appreciated.
Please note that you can only renew your membership if your Club has completed their 2019 affiliation and appears in the dropdown list.
Current memberships will expire on 31st December 2018.
Benefits to British Orienteering members include:
- Access to a brilliant sport with opportunities to compete at exciting national competitions
- A vast range of money discounts and offers from many national and local companies through our member discounts scheme – save money by becoming a member!
- Enjoy the best of Butlins with web deals, plus an extra £20 off!
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoors, the UK’s Widest Range of Outdoor Clothing and Equipment
- 10% discount with free standard delivery with sportsshoes.com
- 10% discount at Up & Running’s running clothing and footwear
- 20% discount with the UK’s leading airport parking providers SkyParkSecure.com
- 50% discount when joining the YHA as well as 10% off YHA accommodation bookings.
- Access to coaching qualifications
- Monthly member email newsletters packed with the latest orienteering news, 'Opt-in' to receive in 'My Account'.
- Public Liability Insurance when participating in events and activities registered with British Orienteering
- Voting rights.
The cost of British Orienteering annual membership for 2019 is:
Senior (£11) – any member aged 21 or older at the end of the membership year.
That’s less than four coffees a year!
Junior (£5) – any member aged 20 or younger at the end of the membership year.
That’s less than half a cinema ticket a year!
(Please note: there may be additional club and associations costs).
We hope that you’ll take this time to renew your membership and remain a valued member. It couldn’t be easier!
You can renew your membership in 3 ways:
- Online: - just click here to login and renew!
To renew your membership online and pay by card, simply log in to the website using your login details. If you have forgotten your login details please click on the 'forgotten login' button on the homepage. To ensure that you keep your current membership number and to avoid having to re-enter all of your membership and contact details again, please ensure you log in rather than joining as a new member.
You can pay over the phone using a card by calling 01629 583037.
You will receive a membership renewal reminder in the next few days which you can return to the National Office with a cheque.
Please note: If you have already set up a Direct Debit your payment will be taken in early December and you will receive notification of the exact date in the next few days.
If you have any questions regarding your membership please contact the National Office on 01629 583037.
Thank you for your continued commitment and support to British Orienteering.