- Perfect for encouraging families to become more active and support them to becoming a stronger family unit.
- Improve mental health – taking part can help improve low income families mood, help tackle obesity and other health problems.
- Gives the ability to connect in a new way with any audience you are trying to engage with – at no cost to them – as sessions are FREE to them!
- Help in engaging with Black, Asian, and Ethnic Minority Communities – with again offering FREE sessions to them!
- Support people with disabilities or special needs to get outdoors….encouraging fresh air, ……
- There is no entry level – anyone can take part and it’s FREE.
- Provides an opportunity for Grandparents to enjoy active quality time with their grandchildren
- The Xplorer challenge can be easily changed to meet the needs of participants
- Extends your reach into the local community
- Introduces , develops and embeds the skill of navigation
For a one off £1,000 investment – meet your targets and organisational outcomes!
For more information please contact: Howard Blackman on 07768 334207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org