These courses are aimed at teachers, uniformed group leaders and staff working in outdoor centres.
- Thursday 27 February 2020: Kingswood - Dearne Valley, Doncaster DN12 4EA
- Tuesday 31 March 2020: Kingswood - Dukehouse Wood, Hexham NE46 1TP
- Wednesday 8th January 2020: Grosvenor Hall, Ashford TN25 4AJ
- Introduce young people to orienteering in a safe environment
- Plan sessions which introduce the basic understanding of how to use an orienteering map
- Plan and deliver orienteering sessions that meet the safety standards required by British Orienteering
- Organise and deliver simple orienteering competition
- Be able to advise young people on the opportunities to further their orienteering experience
The courses will run 09:30 – 16:30.
Course fee: £90.00 which includes refreshments and lunch.
To make a booking: www.britishorienteering.org.uk/trainingcourses
For more information please contact Howard Blackman; Email: email@example.com or Telephone 07768 334207.