Calling all Teachers, Group Leaders and Staff working in outdoor centres.
- Introduce young people to orienteering in a safe environment
- Plan sessions which introduce the basic understanding of how to use an orienteering map
- Plan and deliver orienteering sessions that meet the safety standards required by British Orienteering
- Organise and deliver simple orienteering competition
- Be able to advise young people on the opportunities to further their orienteering experience.
The courses run from 09.30 - 16.30.
Course fee: £90.00 (includes refreshments and lunch).
For more information please contact Howard Blackman; Email: email@example.com or Telephone 07768 334207.