Making your British Orienteering Membership Work for You.
Whatever you do this summer make sure you don't miss out on the wide range of discounts and offers available to British Orienteering members. Save money on national brands, sports and outdoor gear, holiday providers, days out, clothing and shoes, and meals out.
British Orienteering has one of the most comprehensive membership benefits of any governing body – use your membership to save YOU money. Log-in to the member section on the British Orienteering website with your member details to access all the discount codes.
A list of all the benefits is below:
To access all these money-saving discounts – all you need to do is 'Log in' to the member section of the British Orienteering website to gain access to the unique British Orienteering member discounts codes.
Forgotten how to?
Here's how…follow these six easy steps.
1. Go to the homepage of the British Orienteering website www.britishorienteering.org.uk
2. Go to the top right of the homepage and click on the ‘Log in’ button.
3. Enter in your unique membership details. If you have forgotten your membership details please use the forgotten password function, if you dont know your membership number or need to update your email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When logged in, hover over the ‘My Account’ which is at the top right of the page.
5. Then click on ‘Member Discounts’ underneath the ‘My Membership’ heading on the left-hand side.
6. You will now see the whole list of member discounts and offers together with the instructions of take-up and the unique British Orienteering member discount and offer codes to use as stated.
Why not explore some more?
When you are in the ‘My Membership’ section, this is a great opportunity to ensure all of your member contacts details are all up to date and correct on the British Orienteering membership database.
You can do this by simply clicking on the ‘My Details’ tab.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com
If you haven't already, you could also look at what e-newsletters are available and update your ‘Newsletter Settings’ to ensure that you are receiving all the latest member news and information. If you have a spare bit of time you can even read through the archive editions of British Orienteering's Focus magazine, as well as checking that you are up to speed with all of the recent member e-newsletters as issued.
We would love to hear of any ideas or suggestions of specific topics you think would be interesting for other British Orienteering members either to be shared on the British Orienteering website in the news section or in the member's e-newsletters. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org