National Fitness Day encourages the nation to celebrate the fun of fitness and physical activity across the UK and will take place on Wednesday 22 September this year.
There will be thousands of activations taking place by hundreds of partners across the UK, National Fitness Day.
The key aim of the day is promoting the benefits of physical activity.
UKactive are all inviting all to join in on National Fitness Day 2021 and celebrate fitness together by registering our activities and events.
Other key areas of the campaign include:
- National Fitness Day is a time to come together to celebrate and share what fitness means to us all.
- Following the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, it’s also a time to celebrate the essential role of every gym, pool, leisure centre, sports club and activity provider in the UK, and their incredible teams that will continue to support and motivate us safely.
- This year National Fitness Day celebrates its 10th anniversary, reflecting on a decade of helping to inspire more people to discover the fun of fitness.
- In 2021 our theme for the day is more important than ever – Fitness Unites Us.
- Following Covid-19 there is a shared and heightened understanding of the importance of fitness.
Find out more and how to join in here.