|Club||Harlequins Orienteering Club|
|Nearest town||Redditch, Worcestershire|
|Carpark location||Access to the main car park is from Battens Drive, off the Coventry Highway A4013, Redditch. There are other carparks around the perimeter.|
- Get 'Important Information' for free
- Get 'Introductory Course Brochure' for free
- Purchase 'Full Course Brochure' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Beginners 1' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Beginners 2' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Intermediate 1' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Intermediate 2' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Intermediate 3' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Hard' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Challenge (20 control/45 minute score)' map for £0.50
- Purchase 'Arrow Valley Ultimate Challenge (30 control/70minute score)' map for £0.50
Country Park with 900 acres and a mixture of open land and dense woods. The River Arrow flows through it. The lakeside Arrow Valley Visitor Centre has a café with views across the water and toilets. The park also offers a BMX facility, disc golf, sailing and fishing.
All of the suggested courses are available on the free MapRun smartphone app. This allows you to time and record your run or walk. You can share your result with others, and use it to claim a 10% discount on hot drinks in the Arrow Valley Visitor Centre (terms and conditions apply).
Information on how to access this app is in the Important Information document available above.
Other Things to do in the Area
The park is close to Forge Mill Needle Museum and the medieval Bordesley Abbey to the north.
Maps Available From
Maps are available through this website or from the Arrow Valley Visitor Centre.
- Wheelchair accessible
- White and/or yellow standard controls suitable for beginners
- Orange and/or light green standard controls suitable for people with some experience
- Green colour standard or above controls available for experienced orienteers