|Club||West Anglian Orienteering Club|
|Carpark location||Off Haddon Way|
1:4000 map focussed on 2 fishing lakes surrounded by mature contoured parkland and woods.
Current status (13th June 2020):
- Start/Finish not marked (location on map is a bike rack)
- Control 37 does not have a marker plate, but the post is present
- Control 29 does not have a marker plate but is drawn onto the fence post
- Controls 18 and 38 are somewhat challenging to find! Full leg cover recommended for these controls.
Other Things to do in the Area
Nature park featuring walking & cycling paths, plus bridleways, picnicking, lakes & wildlife.
Maps Available From
Available from British Orienteering
- White and/or yellow standard controls suitable for beginners
- Orange and/or light green standard controls suitable for people with some experience