|Club||Potteries Orienteering Club|
Full instructions on the second file
Please note the course is closed in April, May and June for the birds nesting season. Organised groups (e.g. schools, scouts guides, TA) must first get permission from the National Trust, Merica Regional Office, Attingham Park, Shrewsbury SY4 4TP. Tel: 01743 709343
Note, some controls may have accessibility affected by undergrowth. Mainly C....D.....H.....and T
See note on map T is missing, awaiting replacement.
Maps Available From
PRINTED MAPS from
1. Alison Corbett, Tel: 01538 384447
2. Outdoor Pursuits Co-operative (95) Ltd, 24 Radford Street, Stone, Staffs, ST15 8DA. Tel: 01785 818500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Any POTOC local event.
- White and/or yellow standard controls suitable for beginners
- Orange and/or light green standard controls suitable for people with some experience
- Green colour standard or above controls available for experienced orienteers