|Club||Devon Orienteering Club|
|Nearest town||Broadclyst, Exeter|
|Carpark location||By road off Exeter to Cullompton road (B3181); from M5 northbound, exit 30 via Pinhoe and Broadclyst; from M5 southbound, exit 28 Parking: free, 280 yards. Follow signs (do not go up drive to house)|
- Purchase 'Killerton Family Map 2' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton Family Map 3' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton Family Map 1' map for £1.00
- Get 'Killerton Beginners Notes' for free
- Get 'Killerton Control Card' for free
- Get 'Killerton Risk Assessment' for free
- Purchase 'Killerton Yellow March 2016' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton Orange March 2016' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton Light Green March 2016' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton Green March 2016' map for £1.00
- Purchase 'Killerton All Controls March 2016' map for £1.00
- Get 'Killerton Control Descriptions March 2016' for free
- Get 'Notes for Group Leaders' for free
- Get 'Leaders' Master Punch Key' for free
Killerton Park (National Trust) Permanent Orienteering Course
Please note that, as of July 2015, the permanent course has been refurbished by the Trust - with new posts, discs and pin punches, as required. Work by the Trust over the winter 2015/16, combined with the effects of gales, has necessitated changes to the maps and courses below. We hope you enjoy the orienteering!
Info updated: 31.3.16
This is a National Trust property.
Off Exeter-Cullompton road (B3181); from M5 northbound, exit 30 via Pinhoe and Broadclyst; from M5 southbound, exit 28
Tel: 01392 881345
Fax: 01392 883112
Entry Charges & Facilities
See the NT Website
From the ticket office on site for a small fee, or download from this site.
Lengths of courses shown are in straight lines between controls, and the estimate of time is for a group walking around. Both will vary depending on your route choice and ability.
For details about how to make best use of Permanent Orienteering Courses, together with important safety considerations, see:
Safety and Risk
Participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety whilst using the course.
Other Things to do in the Area
For details see: National Trust
Maps Available From
National Trust entrance desk or online on the Devon Orienteering Club Website
- White and/or yellow standard controls suitable for beginners
- Orange and/or light green standard controls suitable for people with some experience
- Green colour standard or above controls available for experienced orienteers