|Club||Hertfordshire Orienteering Club|
|Nearest town||Welwyn Garden City|
|Carpark location||South side car park, Stanborough Road, AL8 7TB|
Stanborough Park, is a beautiful countryside park, with 2 lakes covering an area of 126 acres, on the outskirts of Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Other Things to do in the Area
- Nature Trail
- Childrens Play Area
- Watersports Activity Centre
- Rowing Boats, Pedal Boats & Water Walkers
- Model Boating Lake
- Terranova Restaurant (south side)
- Stanborough Coffee Shop (south side)
- Kiosk providing drinks and snack (north side only)
- Bouncy Castles
- Healthy Walks
Maps Available From
Reception Opening Times:
April – October - 7 days a week.
November - March - Monday - Friday.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Loops and stars exercises available for groups
- White and/or yellow standard controls suitable for beginners
- Orange and/or light green standard controls suitable for people with some experience