Encourage Logical Thinking, Decision Making and Problem Solving alonside physical attributes such as Agility and Stamina. Whether your young people Orienteer independently or along with others they are sure to developing new skills and have fun exploring!
Register your school here!
Registering will help us know your needs; we will be able to keep in touch with you and provide your school with support.
Click on each heading to find out more about:
- Training Courses – British Orienteering certified Online E-Learning and Face to Face Tutor-led courses.
- Go Orienteering – Orienteering activities and provision near to your school, such as:
- Local Orienteering activities and events open to school children and the general public.
- Permanent and Virtual (GPS) Orienteering Courses.
- Local Orienteering Clubs – Orienteering clubs you can connect with in your area.
- British Schools Orienteering Association – British Orienteering along with British Schools Orienteering Association aims to support and grow Orienteering within the education sector and provide training, resources, and opportunities to compete at Orienteering events.
If you are completely new to Orienteering, and asking, 'What is Orienteering?' Don't worry, check out our comprehensive Newcomer’s Guide and videos.