Xplorer is a fun navigational challenge and involves a healthy mix of physical activity and decision-making. Kids love the excitement of searching for secret animal markers using a simple map of the park to find their way.
1. Perfect for encouraging families to become more active and supporting them to become a stronger family unit.
2. Improve mental health – taking part can help improve low-income families' mood, help tackle obesity and other health problems
3. Gives the ability to connect in a new way with any audience you are trying to engage with – at no cost to them – as sessions are FREE to them!
4. Help you in engaging with communities
5. Support people with disabilities or special needs to get outdoors….encouraging fresh air, ……
6. There is no entry-level – anyone can take part
7. Provides an opportunity for Grandparents to enjoy active quality time with their grandchildren
8. The Xplorer challenge can be easily changed to meet the needs of participants
9. Extends your reach into the local community
10. Introduces, develops and embeds the skill of navigation
For a one-off £1,000 investment – meet your targets and organisational outcomes.
For more information please contact: Howard Blackman on 07768 334207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org