Tuesday 23 June at 7.30pm sees the next in our back to Orienteering webinar series taking place.
There are huge benefits in the current climate for going cashless when it comes to taking entries for events, be it with fully integrated entry payment systems like Fabian4 and SI or having a combination of a pre-booking system plus cashless cardreaders in place. We encourage all clubs who are currently thinking and planning about how they might return to local events to register for this session where we will be:
- Comparing these fully integrated entry/payment platforms such as Fabian4, SI and possible alternatives, providing examples of individual club booking systems for example.
- Alastair Mackenzie from Cleveland Orienteering Klub (CLOK) will explain their return from COVID-19 approach to pre-entries, a password protected system allowing people to reserve start slots in a specified start block.
- Mark Clews from Potteries Orienteering Club (POTOC) will demonstrate their online registration system which was created to help with planning pre COVID-19.
- Kevin Parkes from Happy Herts Orienteering Club (HH) will take us through their map and SI-card reservation system.
- The session will finish by proving an overview of the most common contactless card payment systems - Izettle vs Sumup vs Square and a helpful panel of Orienteers from clubs who have used these systems will be on hand to answer questions. The panel includes Gordon Parker from South London Orienteers (SLOW), Harry Bell from Lagan Valley Orienteers (LVO) plus Alastair Mackenzie (CLOK) and Kevin Parkes (HH).
To register for this webinar click here.