Please keep this weekend free in your diary. We are hoping that we will be able to stage these two events but that will depend on where the country finds itself with C19 and the attitude of the landowners. Currently, we cannot get agreement for access, but we are hoping this will change.
We will make a final decision on 1 March and communicate it to British Orienteering members as soon as possible.
If you want to make accommodation bookings in anticipation, you are recommended to ensure that you will be able to cancel if the event cannot go ahead.