Administration and work planning of orienteering events
This section contains a selection of templates that have been developed from other sources. Thanks go to the Scottish 6 Day Company for allowing use of their Event Co-ordinator action plan template that has been altered to be suitable for a weekend and single day event as well as a multi-day event. The checklists that have been in existence for many years are in a separate section of the handbook and have been updated to reflect changes in general practice in orienteering event organisation. They can be used for any level event and can be found here.
The brief for the entries and result systems are to be used as appropriate and amended to suit each event. All major events need to consider whether there is a need to produce a professionally printed programme.
- Event Co-ordinator action plan templates – single day, weekend, multi day.
- Entries system requirements
- Results system requirements
- Programme headings
- Start time allocation
- Juries, a guide
- Initial publicity and entries
- Partnership Major Events Cancellation, Curtailment and Refund Policy
- Partnership Major Events Cancellation Policy and Procedure
- Partnership Major Events Insurance Policy and Procedure
- Standard entry form
- Guidance on cancellation and cutailment
- BOC 2011 planner