Competitor, volunteer and public safety including risk management.
All Major Event Officials are expected to have attended the Event Safety workshop prior to their event taking place.
Key milestones to be noted
- An early risk assessment must be carried out before too many unalterable arrangements are in place.
- The early appointment of an Event Safety officer is to be recommended
- Appendix E Safety
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management guide
- British Orienteering Risk Assessment Form
- Accident Report Form
- JK2014 Safety Documents – thanks to Katy Dyer
- Electrical Safety
- O Safe Policy
- First Aid Brief
- First Aid Advice
- Medical Form
- Oban 2011 Rescue Plan