Event Systems and Equipment
This section contains information relating to the systems that will need to operate on the day (s) of the event. Some of these services may need to be outsourced to commercial providers and these costs need to be taken account of in the initial budget.
- Event systems – a guide to traffic, signposting, car parking, registrations & enquiries, entry on the day, start.
- Sport Ident Advice for Event Advisers and Controllers
- Emit Advice for Event Advisers and Controllers
- Electrical safety
- Fire Guidance, Fire Assessment
- PA & Commentary (Currently being updated)
- A guide to event equipment & transport (Currently being updated)
- Event Set up - a guide to arena layout & facilities, traders, toilets, download & results processing, results display, Finish run in.
- Relay layout and changeover procedures